Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Great, very addicting.

I've been playing this game for hours. I've bought everything, so now there's kinda no point in playing any more. You should add some more clothes, balloon accessories, etc. Also, a story/adventure mode, mini-games, and a way to play people online would be cool.

Warcraft soundboard-full Warcraft soundboard-full

Pretty cool.

Not the best sound board out there, but it's original because I've never seen a War Craft III sound board. And Yes shepstar1a a flash file with sounds is called a "sound board", dumbass.

Arnold Schwarzenegger SB Arnold Schwarzenegger SB

I love this!

This is one of THE BEST sound boards I've ever used, excellent job, fifen!

The Mondialvallee The Mondialvallee

This blew me away....

The depth of the story, the great graphics, and the advanced stats, wow, and the sound was excellent. This kind of reminds me of a cross between Myst, and Final Fantasy. This game belongs on a game console. Great work!!!

Flash DJ V.2 Flash DJ V.2

YAY

This version kicks ass even more than the original. Just one thing, maybe a button to stop all sounds?

RVWD responds:

alright! now it's a ass-kicking DJ huh? but, the instructions say that you have to drag a sound to stop the sounds

Flash DJ Flash DJ

WOW

This is extremely easy to use, very fun, and very original. I hope to see updated versions in the near future.

RVWD responds:

thnx, and i'm working on flash DJ 2 right now, i hope you like that one two!

SIM SIM

0wnz

This game 0wnz, it's very very addictive, has lots of cool stuff to do, and has awesome graphics and sound. I like the challanges you face with dealing with the people. The only thing is, it's too short, after you become manager of the hotel, buy all the best stuff, and get into both clubs, they'res not much to do. I think this would be a good game to have a sequel to.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Extremely addicting

The graphics are basic, but good, the sounds again basic, but suit the game well, it's very addicting, I've played for about 3 hours total now.